Information Collected (Data Protection Act):
When you register with P2OC.com, we may ask for your personal details. P2OC.com is the sole owner of the information collected from the website. No personal information will be passed onto any third party companies, apart from those who are clearly affiliated with P2OC.com. Affiliate companies may require your details as part of the validation process, to stop false declarations of membership or to provide you with additional services which form part of your Membership. Your personal/confidential details will not be passed on to those companies without your permission first.
All data held by P2OC.com is in electronic format. Any physical data is only printed temporarily in to complete purchase orders or to contact you. These documents are immediately destroyed once that task is completed.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to request ALL personal/sensitive information that we hold about you. Upon receipt and our acknowledgment of your request, we will provide this within 21 days, free of charge.
Deletion of Accounts/Personal Data:
You have the right to have your personal data deleted from our electronic records. Upon receipt of your request, we will action this within 21 days and inform you once completed. Please note, we have the right to retain posts/topic content within the forums, we will however delete any content you deem as personal or sensitive on your request. Please contact jim[at]P2OC.com outlining your account details and any links to sensitive or personal data you wish to be removed.
We may use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to other websites outside of P2OC.com do not apply to this privacy statement. We are not responsible for privacy policies of other websites linked to the P2OC.com. Please read the privacy statement of other websites linked to P2OC.com for information and data use for visitor's personal identification. Our privacy statement applies solely to P2OC.com.
- P2OC.com competitions are intended simply to be fun without the intention of creating legal relations. Entry does not create an enforceable contract and does not entitle the participant to enforce any claim against P2OC.com.
- You must be a member of P2OC.com to enter our competitions. In some cases, only Owner Members are permitted entry.
- Unless otherwise stated, no purchase or payment of any kind is required.
- Staff of P2OC.com and any company associated to the specific competition and their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Unless otherwise granted permission, anyone who has won a prize within the last twelve months shall not be eligible to enter the competition, nor shall any member of such person's family (including, but not limited to, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents etc).
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Proof of forum thread, sending post/e-mail is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- The closing date is as specified in the relevant competition.
- Winners will be formally notified within 21 days of the closing date or on the day of the competition.
- The judge's decision (Club Founder) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize may not be transferred to any other person or company.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon notification.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants request but in the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- P2OC.com will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
- Members who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable, (i.e. on a suspension or ban) by P2OC.com will be excluded from the competition.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
- We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes. We may pass your details on to our prize provider for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
- P2OC.com may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules.
The promoter of any P2OC.com competitions is:
Emails/PMs To/From P2OC.com:
A record of some Emails and Private Messages (PMs) sent to and from P2OC.com are kept for security purposes in the interest of our Members. None of the information in this record will be disclosed to third parties.
Sending to a Friend:
When a visitor chooses to send News, Articles, Reviews, etc. to a friend the name and email addresses are not logged. P2OC.com may send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit our site. P2OC.com will never send another email to the visitor or friend for any purpose.
Changes of our Policy:
Thank you for taking the time to read this.