You have been logged as having accessed our Terms and Conditions.
Please take your time to read the following. If you have any questions please contact our Data Protection Controller.
Any references to ‘We’, ‘Our’ ‘Site’ or ‘Club’ are referring to:
P2OC.com - Polestar 2 Owners Club
Any references to ‘Owner’ relate to the owner of P2OC.com, who is:
Any references to 'Administrator' relate to:
Jim Dutton - jim[at]p2oc.com
Any references to ‘Staff’ or ‘Club Staff’ relate to our members who have staff positions within P2OC.com, this includes the following titles:
Any references to 'Member' or ‘User’ relate to members of the public who have registered for a forum account with the Network, this includes the following titles:
The Data Protection Controller is:
Any request are to be sent to admin[at]P2OC.com
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office under reference: ZA821727
Code of Conduct - (CoC)
In the interest of maintaining the P2OC.com as a media for the open exchange of extensive information, you are expected to adhere to the following Code of Conduct (CoC).
By registering with the P2OC.com, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct and Rules.
The P2OC.com Staff reserve the right to edit or delete content that violates the following guidelines and may, in their sole discretion warn or take appropriate action against members.
Any member who behaves in a challenging or insulting manner towards P2OC.com Staff following such action will be suspended from P2OC.com, and subsequently will be banned should this continue. Equally, P2OC.com Staff are expected to behave courteously and without prejudice towards members when enforcing the Code of Conduct, as set out below.
 Use of the Forums is a privilege. We reserve the right to deny your use of this area at any time, without stated reason.
 P2OC.com will not accept any discrimination, racism, sexism, intimidation, threatening, derogatory, slanderous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting or harassing comments or behaviour.
 P2OC.com does not condone any form of reckless, dangerous or illegal driving, including racing on public roads and land. Any material displayed on the forums by members which depicts such activities, whether it be in picture, video or written format, will be removed by the P2OC.com Staff at their discretion and without warning.
 Any form of direct or indirect personal attack or harassment is unacceptable behaviour and is not tolerated. If you find content extreme or offensive posted on the forums, do not respond to it, privately or publicly. Please report it.
 Do not 'flame' people either publicly or privately via Email, PM, Chat or Forums. A flame is typically a personal attack directed at a person or group of persons, which they deem as causing alarm or distress. Such flaming can be deemed as Harassment which is a criminal offence
 Do not attempt to bypass the bad word filter, whether in the Chat or any Forum. It is there for a reason. Any member seen continuously doing so will be subject to Disciplinary Action.
 Any action or comment that calls for unlawful or illegal behaviour or might result in harm to others will be dealt with accordingly, in any case where we receive a complaint from someone, it will be reported to the Police immediately, and we will actively support the Police with any subsequent investigation.
 Any form of direct or indirect marketing and trading, unless otherwise authorised by the P2OC.com Owner is strictly prohibited, any such material/information will be edited or removed accordingly. If you wish to advertise to P2OC.com please contact jim[at]P2OC.com with you request. Please note our "Sponsor" link above which will provide more information on how to advertise across P2OC.com.
 We expect all members to remain friendly, civil and respectful towards each other, at all times.
 The submission of unauthorised, confidential or copyrighted information on the Forums is prohibited without consent from the owner of that information.
 Members are allowed to advertise external website via their signature, however should P2OC.com Staff decide this to be inappropriate or against any other rules your signature will be deleted.
 Members are expected to adhere any additional rules as set out within each individual forum section.
 All Members have access to and use of P2OC.com's 'Personal Messages' system, a private messaging system not publicly viewable. Any person found to be abusing this system as per the above CoC will loose their right to access the system and be subject to our Warning System.
Warning System - (WS)
Should any P2OC.com Member break our Code of Conduct or Rules they will be subject to one of the appropriate steps set out below:
The Warning System runs on points. Members can enter at any one of the below stages depending on the seriousness of their actions.
1-4 Points result in warnings
5 Points results in your posts being moderated for 14 days before being seen by others
6 Points results in your posts being moderated for 30 days before being seen by others
7 Points is a 7 day ban
8 Points is a 14 day ban
9 Points is a 30 day ban
10 Points results in a permanent ban from the club. Should any Membership still be active, fees will not be refunded. The Member’s IP Address will be blocked. If actions are unlawful, appropriate action will be taken as per CoC7.
Terms and Conditions
1. P2OC.com’s service is provided on the understanding of the Terms & Conditions set out below.
These Terms and Conditions encompass the entire Agreement between the parties and which supersedes any prior written or oral representations, statements, understandings or agreements and use of the website will be deemed acceptance of these conditions.
2. Nothing within P2OC.com constitutes an offer on our part. The information set out constitutes an invitation to make an offer to us, subject to the said conditions, which we may then accept and confirm to you. The information in the Terms & Conditions may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
3. Registration data and other personally identifiable information that we may collect is subject to the terms of our Privacy Statement set out below.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that no unauthorised access or use is obtained through your username and password, and you will be liable to indemnity us for all activities conducted and/or damages suffered by us arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of any passwords.
5. P2OC.com contains information, software, photos, video, graphics, sounds and other material "Content" in relation to which the copyright and all other intellectual property rights are owned or licensed by us unless specifically credited otherwise. Other than for the purpose of using the website, you agree not to copy, modify, transmit, distribute, publish, broadcast, or create any derivative work from such Content.
You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless against all losses, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with any misuse of the Content. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service.
You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from P2OC.com for personal non-commercial use. You may also re-copy downloaded extracts to others for their personal non-commercial use only. However, reproduction of part or all of the Content in any form is prohibited unless for personal non-commercial use.
Accordingly none of the Content of P2OC.com may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form. For the avoidance of doubt, framing of P2OC.com or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
6. You agree to use P2OC.com only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of or inhibits the use of P2OC.com by any third parties.
7. We are entitled at our sole discretion (but not obliged) to remove any material from P2OC.com which we consider to breach this Agreement or to be unlawful or inappropriate and reserve the rights to do so without giving any prior notice.
8. Whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of all information, we do hot warrant that the information available on P2OC.com is accurate, given that the information displayed is derived from a number of third party sources whose information is relied upon in good faith and which cannot be independently verified. You should always verify information obtained from P2OC.com before acting upon it. Similarly, we do not make any warranties with regard to any goods or services supplied by third parties whether available from P2OC.com or otherwise.
9. P2OC.com contains links to third party websites which are not controlled or operated by us. Such links are provided for your convenience only, we are not responsible for their content and we do not monitor or endorse the material on them. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk and we make no warrant or representation with regard to the accuracy or otherwise of any information contained on the third party website.
10. Apart from liability for death or personal injury, in no event shall we be liable to you in respect of your use of P2OC.com for any direct loss or damage, or property loss or damage. Furthermore, in no event shall we be liable to you in respect of your use of P2OC.com for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in the normal course of business (including, but not limited, to any loss of data, profit, revenue or business however caused and whether arising out of any negligence or breach of this Agreement, even if such damage was foreseeable or was brought to our attention).
11. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmful against all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses incurred by us arising out of or in connection with any misuse by you of P2OC.com or breach of this Agreement.
12. By providing any content to this website:
You agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free perpetual, non-exclusive right and licence (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such licence will apply with respect to any form, media, technology know or later developed;
You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Any information copied, linked or reproduced on P2OC.com has been with the kind permission of the copyright owner.
13. A failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of that right or remedy or preclude its subsequent exercise.
14. Your access and use of the website is conditional upon your agreement that all matters and/or issues arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. Any Membership fees paid are non-refundable unless granted by P2OC.com or Owner. If you are found to have paid for membership and provided false details, then P2OC.com or Owner reserves the right to cancel your membership without warning and the membership fee will be non-refundable.
16. P2OC.com operates a Sponsorship Scheme. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the Sponsor is a recommended and trustworthy professional Trader/Company, P2OC.com is not liable for any issues raised between you, the customer and the Sponsor (Company or Individual). Please see section 8 and 9 for further information on this subject.
17. P2OC.com has exclusive rights to the Domain Name, Club Name, Logo and Style and these are subject to copyright and trademark licences. Any Reproduction is prohibited.